Sunday, November 1, 2009

An apology to readers...

As you can see, I haven't posted anything in a full two months. Assuming that anyone out there was actually reading this, I am aware of the fact that there has to be new content a bit more frequently to merit your loyalty and readership. I humbly apologize.

I have tried to update "On the Movie" by posting my reviews in the order that I've been seeing movies. But now that I'm behind, there's a backlog of a half-dozen or so films for which I've either written reviews for Facebook only or no review at all. In the effort of catching up, I have to throw organization out the window and simply settle for getting reviews posted here in whatever order I can manage them.

I plan to be "back to normal" in time for the holiday film season and my favorite time of year, the Oscar season. I apologize for the long delay and thank you for your readership!

No comments:

Post a Comment