Monday, January 3, 2011

Looking for my Best of 2010 list?

Like I did here last year, I plan to compile a list of my favorite films of 2010.

If you've been reading my blog, you might have noticed that I didn't post my list for 2009 until early April of 2010. The reason for this delay is simple; given my limited amount of time as a husband, father and fully-employed person (and not as a movie critic, though a boy can dream), and given my often delayed access to films that I feel might be in contention for such recognition, I try to wait until I have a more complete list of films under my belt before I compile that list.

As of the start of 2011, I have seen about two dozen films from 2010. I've identified just over a dozen more that I have access to and plan to watch before the Academy Awards in February. So my goal right now is to move up my Best of 2010 list by a whole month from last year, if not sooner.

I'd rather be more complete than timely, especially considering my limited readership. Nobody's in a hurry! I am looking forward to taking in everything I need to see and getting back to you soon. Thanks, as always, for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment