Saturday, August 24, 2013

Please bear with me!

The time is long overdue for me to update the look of my blog to something fresher and more user-friendly. But doing so has turned out to be a lot more labor intensive than I imagined.

I took a coding class a few years ago, but damned if I remember any of it. And when I download new blog templates, I can't figure out how to change their original elements. Long story short, this is going to take a while.

You might notice any number of crazy looks as you visit the page. Please bear with me. I am hoping that you can simply focus on the reviews themselves, rather than the look of the page. And when I'm actually done, I will gladly let all of you know!

In the meantime, stay tuned for my reviews of the following:

This Is The End (2013)
Elysium (2013)
Lee Daniels' The Butler (2013)

Thanks for reading my reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment