Saturday, November 20, 2010

3 more months...gone!

I guess I can't expect anyone to read this if I don't put anything new up here, huh? The good news is that the award season has started, which means that I tend to make viewing more of a priority in my busy life.

If I'm correct, I've seen a number of films that I haven't blogged about. While I make every attempt to write a clear and detailed review of every film I watch, I might be too far removed from viewing certain films to write a quality review now without watching them again. Once such example would be INCEPTION, a fantastic film with so many complexities that I couldn't do it justice without another viewing. For these films, I'll post some "mini-reviews" here to get caught up and then expand on them if and when I watch the films again. (I WILL watch INCEPTION again.)

I'm looking forward to movie season! I hope that anyone out there who is reading this will join me here. And please give me your two cents! I'd love to compare my take on things to yours.

-Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment