Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hitchock (2012)

If you're a fan of the "master of suspense," it will be hard not to enjoy "Hitchcock," a broadly-toned look at the famed director's creation of his horror masterpiece, "Psycho." Movie-goers who have seen "Psycho" at least twice are most likely to give into the charms of this often clever and sometimes flat biopic. Come for the fantastic performances (led by Anthony Hopkins as the director) and stay for the recognizable sets and costumes, meticulously recreated to match the 1960 film.

This is one of those movies that I was just plain entertained by, whether or not it was a "great movie." It's also the kind of film I could see myself watching again. I've been working hard to see as much as possible lately, so I'll get back to you with a full review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment